Friday, September 23, 2022

Dragonsinger

by Anne McCaffrey

Libby audiobook 9+ hours

Read by: Sally Darling

Published: 1977 (this version 1992)

Genre: YA fantasy

 

I'm surprised I don't already have an entry for this book. I've read the paperback numerous times. I had requested this audiobook earlier in the summer to listen to while working at Mackin, but started it on the way home from the lake with my sisters. I had to finish the story, of course! 

 

Menolly is in the Harper Hall now, but still doesn't really know her role. The snooty girls in Dunca's cabin are nasty. Piemur is a blessing! I love how Menolly befriends Camo and Piemur and holds her own with the teachers. This is a favorite of mine from my middle school years. 


I listened to this in September 2022 and again in September 2023! :-)

No comments: