Monday, November 16, 2015

The Fellowship: The Literary Lives of the Inklings: J.R.R. Tolkien, C. S. Lewis, Owen Barfield, Charles Williams

by Philip Zaleski and Carol Zalesky
Hennepin County Library hardcover over 500 pages
genre: non-fiction

9.17.15:

Ugh! I didn't spend enough time with it and now I'll have to get it again. Fascinating to read about these authors' lives!

10.6.15:
I marked a bunch of pages and have pictures on my phone, but not enough time to do anything with them right now. I don't even have this on my request list . . . I am time-management crunched!

11.15.15
For only having read a very small portion of the book (fewer than 50 of the 500 pages), I sure took a lot of photos! I'm just going to leave them on my hard drive. I'll just include two here (perhaps to motivate me to get the book again and actually read it!):

No comments: