Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Your Sacred Yes

by Susie Larson
Hennepin County Library paperback 217 pages
genre: Christian non-fiction, encouragement

This is the second time I've had this book from the public library and haven't finished it. Even though it's short, it's packed with so much great content that I want to savor it. I really should just buy my own copy! I would actually love to do this as a Bible study with a group of women. I love the mix of personal illustrations, thoughtful questions, Scripture verses, etc. It's well-written and encouraging.

Her sections are The Sloppy Yes, The Shackled Yes, and The Sacred Yes. Of course, I didn't get to "sacred" yet . . . and I think I need to. Fine. I'll put it on my Amazon list. And then I can write in it, highlight it, etc. I love her ideas at the end for the six week Faith and Fitness Challenge. I want to try it, but right now might not be the right time.

No comments: