Tuesday, July 22, 2014

The House of Hades (Heroes of Olympus, book 4)

by Rick Riordan
PRMS hardcover 583 pages
genre: YA fantasy, mythology

It was easier for me to keep the characters straight in this book. Percy and Annabeth, Jason and Piper, Frank and Hazel. Leo. Nico. Coach Hedge has always been pretty clear . . . Kill! Anyhow, another fun romp through modern day Earth with a huge infusion of Greek and Roman mythology. The trip through Tartarus (Bob!) and Leo's exile to Calypso's island were my favorites. I am eager for the next book!

 

<Above posted 7.22.14 Below added 11.8.21>

 

With all the books that I've never read, I'm not sure why I'm "re-reading" these . . . but I do tend to want to finish a series once I've started. I listened to this on Libby audio. It's nice to have an audiobook when I do so much driving, though sometimes the car / phone bluetooth technology doesn't work the way I expect. 

No comments: