Sunday, March 10, 2019

Window Treatments

I was impressed by the wealth of books in the Scott County Library system! I looked through all of these for window treatment ideas, but have decided on a different strategy for the specific project I was considering. I may want to come back to some of these for future use, though!

The Sunset Big Book of Window Treatments was delightful for visual options! Subtitled "More than 1,000 ways to dress up your windows," it really shows a lot of styles, colors, designs, etc. It's a visual feast!

The Complete Photo Guide to Window Treatments, edited by Linda Neubauer, is fantastic for DIY directions! I copied a few pages for Roman Shades, which I might try making for a window up at the lake. If I were planning to buy any of the titles I looked at, it would be this one.

Sunset's Simply Window Treatments: All you need to know to make curtains, shades, and swags was a close second. I copied the roman shades pages from this one, also, but the directions and illustrations were not quite as clear and straightforward.


No comments: