Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Stolen in the Night

by Patricia MacDonald
Hennepin County Library, paperback, 374 pages
genre: murder mystery

I'm not actually done with this one yet, but I've exceeded maximum checkouts. I started by getting this on CD for my dad. He enjoyed it but couldn't finish because the CDs were so scratched. So I checked it out and started reading aloud. Then he went to Florida. I had the brilliant idea of reading it and saving as mp3 files. . . I'm only on chapter 11 and it's been months. I'm going to bite the bullet and just buy a copy of it.

So far, I'm frustrated by the paradox: was the DNA test wrong or did she identify the wrong person? I love that Ernie just brought up another possibility: someone different from the abductor committed the murder. Cue creepy music. I really want to see how this ends!

No comments: