Thursday, September 21, 2017

United as One

I Am Number Four series - final one!
by Pittacus Lore (pseudonym)
personal copy, hardcover, 449 pages
genre: YA SciFi

It certainly took me long enough to get to this book! I'm glad the series is finally concluded. I've enjoyed them and will probably re-read them at some point. Not sure if I'll buy the rest of the collected novellas / short story collections I don't have yet . . .

Not really much to blog about. If you've not read the series, I highly recommend book one - I Am Number Four. If you don't enjoy it, stop there. If you do enjoy it, know that you won't have to wait for each "next book" to come out! They're all published.

I penciled in "Six" or "Four" at the chapters, even though the fonts are different. I am not a huge fan of changing narrators without some textual indication (other than the font). It's my own copy, so I can write in my own book!


No comments: