Wednesday, March 08, 2017

Work from Home: Flex Your Time, Improve Your Life

by Diana Fitzpatrick & Stephen Fishman
Hennepin County Library 3 discs
read by ?
genre: non-fiction

I skipped over a LOT of this. The first part was about convincing your current employer to let you work from home, at least part-time. That won't work for a middle school teacher!

Published prior to 2009(?), some of it is just too out-dated, yet I found some of the tips and concepts to still be relevant.

Become an expert - ask.com or justanswer.com - I could see me doing that.

Consider goals - money, benefits (insurance, retirement investment), change of pace, etc.

What are my strengths? Can I freelance with those?

Rat race rebellion - check out their website, if they still exist.

Ugh! I don't want a phone job! Ever!

No comments: