Monday, September 28, 2015

Harry Potter - all of 'em

by J.K. Rowling

Over the last month-ish, I've re-read all seven HP books. I'm not sure why, since I've had such a huge pile of other books to read. I think it's a de-stress mechanism. But I stayed up 'til midnight last night to finish The Deathly Hallows. That was stupid. I need more sleep. I did, however, enjoy reading the books!

 

Funny. I have a blog entry from 2010 on HP #1-7. That must have been the first time I re-read them all. Then this entry from 2015. Now I'm listening to the audiobooks. Jim Dale does a marvelous job narrating them! The holds / wait times are long. I requested Sorcerer's Stone earlier in the summer (while working at Mackin) and listened to it sometime in August. Then I requested Chamber of Secrets. I got that last week and just finished listening (mostly in my car, but sometimes while doing chores). Now I'll request Azkaban.  

No comments: