Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Name of This Book Is Secret

by Pseudonymous Bosch
read by David Pittu
PRMS Playaway 5 hours
genre: YA mystery

This book intrigued me because of what I had heard about it. It was bugging me as I listened to it, but I plowed through the whole thing . . . The reader's voice was fine. What is it about these clever writers (think Lemony Snicket & the Unfortunate Events) that get so many readers excited but just bug me?

Cass & Max-Ernest collaborate to solve the mystery of the Symphony of Smells, the missing magician, and the Midnight Sun. The dog was my favorite character. Miss Mauvais was creepy. I'm glad I'm done with this.

This was also the first time I listened to an entire audiobook on a Playaway. Not my favorite way of enjoying a story, but helps the time pass more quickly on the elliptical.

No comments: