Friday, June 09, 2023

Winterborne Home for Vengeance and Valor

by Ally Carter

Libby audiobook 7 hours

read by: Laura Knight Keating

Published: 2020

Genre: YA mystery

 

I loved this! I was just looking for available audiobooks to listen to while working my summer job. When I looked up this author, I was so surprised to recognize her Gallagher Girls (Spy School) series. 

 

In this book, April is on a field trip to a museum with other foster kids. She sees a box with a design like the one on the key her mother left with her when she was just a baby. Gabriel Winterborne has been missing since his eleventh birthday and a five million dollar reward has been offered for information on his whereabouts. 

 

I love the characters and the unpredictable storyline (other than that good triumphs over evil, of course). I love Collin and the descriptions of the cool old house. I love the butler! I am eager to get hold of the other Winterborne books!

No comments: