Thursday, December 24, 2020

The Treasure Principle: Unlocking the Secrets of Joyful Giving

By Randy Alcorn

home audiobook 2 CDs

 Read by Paul Michael

Genre: Biblical wisdom, giving

Published: 2001, audiobook 2005 . . . and there's a revised edition out now


We had this at home and I needed a car book, so I listened. It's short but powerful. I think I want the print copy with all the Scriptures listed . . . I want to share this with Louie, but have already loaned it to a friend.


God gives us so much! How can we be stingy in trying to hold on to earthly treasures when so many people are in need AND our Lord asks us to give to the needy? We need to store up treasures in Heaven. There is so much wisdom in Scripture about how to deal with finances.


Alcorn covers a lot of ground in this short little book. What a blessing! I'll probably listen again when I get it back. 


1. Everything is God's.

2. Where your treasure is, there your heart will be.

3. Heaven, not earth, is my home.

4. Live for the treasures of Heaven.

5. Giving is the antidote to materialism.

6. God prospers me to increase my standard of giving.



No comments: