Sunday, June 13, 2010

The House That Cleans Itself

by Mindy Starns Clark
Hennepin County Library, paperback, 234 pages
genre: self-help / housekeeping

I am torn between wanting to buy a copy of this book and just starting with the notes I've made to see how it goes. I will be gone too much in the next few weeks to start this system. I love her tone and the fact that she struggled for a long time with the clutter and lack of cleanliness that I am dealing with. I'm not sure I'm ready to tackle this, though. It will take time to go through the whole house and change how we do things. By the end of the book, I thought, "well, we're not THAT bad around here." But I recognize that we have too much clutter and we need to make some changes so our house is more enjoyable. I may be checking this one out again. Or simply buying a copy.

No comments: